Why Work For Oak Medical? It’s simple – when you join Oak Medical, we free you up to do your best medicine, by providing back-office support and administrative management.
Empowered Patient Care
Our advanced practice providers are valued and empowered to take the lead in patient care, working under the supervision of an Oak Medical physician. Together, you serve essentially as a primary provider to patients, building relationships, and guiding them to better health by helping them manage chronic or acute conditions.
Robust Administrative Support
You can focus completely on patient care and leave the rest to us. Our highly skilled, detail-oriented team manages the administrative side of the practice, which includes scheduling, record keeping, executing orders, coordinating patient transitions to other levels of care or adding specialty providers, and overall management.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits and work/life balance. Our business model is designed so you can pursue rewarding work and also enjoy downtime and a rich quality of life.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for employee and dependents
- 401K with matching
- Generous vacation time and paid national holidays
- Necessary Electronic equipment supplied
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- DEA, Board Recertification, ALCS/BLS, Wisconsin license repayment
- Continuing Education (CE) allowance
Click on our Career Page to see Open Positions